Vue Custom Pools & Design, a subsidiary of Vue Custom Construction Inc., is a custom, gunite (concrete) swimming pool contractor and licensed general contractor providing 3D custom design, build, renovation, and maintenance services for its clients.
Our philosophy of beauty, durability, and utility is to not only create long-lasting custom outdoor living spaces but provide functionality with truly customized design. We build and renovate in-ground residential swimming pools, outdoor kitchens, fireplaces, and pool houses and patios. We also design and build commercial swimming pools. Vue Custom Pools & Design is your one-stop partner for all your outdoor staycation living.
Vue Custom Pools offers eco-friendly poolscapes by using products that save energy, conserve water, and reduce noise in an effort to help our customers save money and make more eco-friendly choices. We also provide (most areas) continued pool maintenance service if you choose to.
Honors & Awards
- 2020 PHTA International Award: Technical Achievement
- 2020 PHTA International Award: Stainless Spa/Vessel
- Awarded (2) Worlds Greatest Design Award 2019 Pebble Technology International
- 2019 PHTA Southeast: Best in Show & Gold Award for Technical Achievement & Engineering
- 2019 PHTA Southeast: Silver Award recipient for Residential Pool under 700 SQFT
- 2019 PHTA Southeast: Honorable Mention for Pool & Spa Combination under 700 SQFT
- 2016, 17, 18, 19 Houzz Best in Service Award
- 2015 Nominated for Triad Business Journal Women in Business Award
- 2013 & 2011 International Award of Excellence winners for Natural Setting, Renovation & Leisure/Commercial Pool*
- 2011 Feature in “Annual Experts Issue” in Pool & Spa Magazine*
*Awards were under a different company name prior to former company split & forming Vue Custom Construction & Vue Custom Pools – Design award remains with designer, Lea Frederick.
- Licensed General Contractor (Vue Custom Construction; NC/SC/AL/GA/LO/AK/MI/WA/NV/BVI)
- International Watershape Institute Design/Build Expert Credential from Watershape University
- Verified Watershape Professional from Watershape University
- Verified Watershape Company from Watershape University
- Verified Watershape Designer from Watershape University
- Verified Watershape Builder from Watershape University
- Verified Watershape Foreman from Watershape University
- Verified Watershape Student from Watershape University
- Two Genesis Registered SWD Society of Watershape Designers
- NPC – National Plasterers Council Member
- ACI – American Concrete Institute Member
- ASA – American Shotcrete Association Member
- Certified Start Up Technician
- Current Pool & Hot Tub Alliance PHTA NC Chapter President – Lea
- Current Pool & Hot Tub Alliance PHTA NC Chapter Board Member – George
- Past Chair for Professional Women in Building Association (HBADOC – Durham/Orange/Chatham Co.)
- Certified Stain Specialist
- Certified Pool Operator
- Greensboro Merchants Association Member
- Past President of Non-Profit 501c3 Greensboro Downtown Resident Association
Personal & professional references available upon request. Another resource for homeowners looking for quality contractors is Splashfacts.org.